All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluate your claim, figure out your best course of action and represent yourself in small claims court with this definitive guide Everybody's Guide to Small Claims Court in California gives you step-by-step instructions to bring or defend your case. From preparing evidence and lining up persuasive witnesses, to making a presentation in court and collecting the money you're awarded, this plain English book leads you through the entire process of going to court without a lawyer. Plus, it's the only book around that helps you factor in out-of-court issues, such as personal relationships, to help you determine whether going to court is worth the potential for recovery. Everybody's Guide to Small Claims Court in California shows you how to: evaluate whether you have a winning case mediate a settlement determine how much to sue for write your demand letter file and serve papers prepare evidence and witnesses for court plan a winning courtroom strategy convince the judge that you are right collect your money when you win This edition is updated with the latest rules and statutes for California's small claims courts, including instructions for accessing local courts and finding out their procedures.
- Author(s)Ralph Warner
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement20th
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.