Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionMaria Loggia s kitchen door is always open. Her home and garden are a gathering place for friends and family, who come to share her easygoing enthusiasm and generosity and her inspired Italian cuisine. In this gorgeous book, Maria celebrates the seasons with 73 delicious recipes arranged into 16 sumptuous menus from a spontaneous al fresco garden party to a slow-simmered midwinter feast and a traditional Sunday family lunch.
- Author BiographyMaria Loggia is one of Montreal's best-loved Italian cooking teachers. Her Tavola Mia cooking school (www.tavolamia.com) in the village of Hudson is a warm, inviting place to learn about Italian cuisine. SHe also appears regularly on television, is featured in newspapers and magazines, and leads culinary tours in Italy.
- Author(s)Maria Loggia
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width235 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.