Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.55Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving on your own doesn't mean losing out on interesting and healthy food. Nor does it haveto involve the often unreliable business of quartering recipes! Here is a collection of simple,delicious meals - specially designed for one - that will ensure you enjoy your everyday eating.You'll find useful tips for shopping and stocking your food cupboard and delicious recipes foreverything from snacks to main courses with fish, meat and vegetables. Quick, easy andecomical, the recipes are designed to make everyday cooking exciting, and to keep your diethealthy and balanced.Some recipes just don't work in small quantities, and that could include some of yourfavourites. A unique feature of this book is the inclusion of really tasty recipes - such ascasseroles, roasts and cakes - that show you how to create four differentmeals from one singlecooking session.So you can try:Braised Tender Lamb, then reinvent it as Lamb with Mediterranean Couscous, Lamb withCrisp Courgettes and Parsnip-topped Lamb Or treat yourself to: Roast Lemon-infused Chicken, then enjoy Chicken Filo Parcels, Sweet and Sour Chickenand Chicken with Pancetta Or simply enjoy just-for-one treats such as:Caramelised Onion and Goats' Cheese PuffsSalmon Steak with Summer Vegetable Parcels Spinach and Avocado Salad with PancettaHoney-drenched Tunisian Almond CakeAuthor Wendy Hobsonhas spent a career working in and around cooking. She has written several books - including Classic 1000 Cake & Bake Recipes, Classic 1000 Recipesand The Kitchen Companion - and edited manymore. She loves being able to cook in small quantities to please herself as well as in larger amounts to share with family and friends Contents: KEY POINTS - Includes a healthy, balanced range of dishes; ecomical, quick and easy. - Good range of recipes from snacks to desserts. - Also includes ideas pages: quick suggestions for ways to cook when you don't need a complete recipe. - A special feature is the bulk-cook option: cook a rmal quantity, divide into four, freeze what you don't need, then make the remaining portions into completely different meals. - Because of the way they are designed, the recipes are easy to double-up - or more - if you are cooking for friends.
- Author BiographyAuthor Wendy Hobson has spent a career working in and around cooking. She is the author or editor of several books, including writing Classic 1000 Cake & Bake Recipes, Classic 1000 Recipes and The Kitchen Companion. She loves being able to cook in small quantities to please herself as well as in larger amounts to share with family and friends.
- Author(s)Wendy Hobson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width196 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.