All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling author and Italian celebrity chef Benedetta Parodi brings together her best recipes for the first time in English. With over two million books sold, Benedetta Parodi is a culinary sensation in Italy. The celebrity chef has w compiled her favorite recipes and tips into one book, bringing to the table a warm, unpretentious charm that shines through. Easy to follow, her recipes are new twists on the traditional, injecting classic Italian fare with freshness and spontaneity. The book is familial and accessible: there is a section for cooking when you simply have time; ather for when you are looking to treat yourself; ather for classic Italian food; and one for when you want to impress. The dishes are flavorful while remaining simple: pumpkin risotto, pizza with gorgonzola and figs, chicken and pepper spiedini (skewers), and torta with caramelized oranges. There are hosting tips as well, such as how to choose the right table decorations and how to match the table to what is on the menu. <i>Everyday Cooking from Italy</i> is filled with easy-to-prepare recipes that feature readily accessible ingredients, making it perfect for everyday meals or special occasions-whether a snack in front of the TV, a romantic dinner, lunch with a vegan friend, or a children's birthday party. And, as always, all are relayed in Benedetta's inimitable and irresistible style.
- Author Biography<b>Benedetta Parodi</b> was a news anchor until 2008, when she decided to follow her passion for cooking by creating the successful TV show C<i>otto e Mangiato</i> (Cooked and Eaten), where she presented easy recipes to suit all tastes. She now hosts <i>I Menu di Benedetta</i> (Benedetta's Menus) on channel La7 in Italy. Benedetta is the author of five best-selling cookbooks.
- Author(s)Benedetta Parodi
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note48 colour photographs
- Weight1361 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.