All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionEating is one of the greatest pleasures of our lives. Our eating habits greatly affect our health. Everyone deserves a balanced and nutritious diet to spend a healthy life. However, due to obvious reasons, it is very difficult to overcome temptations towards certain diets rich in sodium and cholesterol which ultimately result in developing high blood pressure or hypertension. Once developed, hypertension can easily be controlled by adopting a diet plan kwn as DASH diet (dietary approaches to stop hypertension). In this DASH diet cookbook I have provided you with collection of DASH diet recipes which, if followed, can ultimately lead towards controlling the high blood pressure and hypertension. These DASH diet recipes are easy to cook and take very less time in preparation. They are nutritious, energetic, tempting and exotic. With slight variations in ingredients and inclusion of substitutes, you hardly feel trailing an unfamiliar diet program. So this DASH diet cookbook provides a diet plan very close to regular diet. At last, as they say, prevention is better than cure, therefore, DASH program is a must to be followed by all.
- Author(s)Martha Stone
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.