Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionGod speaks to us everyday, perhaps never so clearly as in times of transition. He comforts and strengthens our faith when we are challenged. This is a book of prayer and reflection about those times in our lives. The book encourages us to begin well, to continue in times of uncertainty and to draw courage, comfort and joy from faith.
- Author BiographyPaula Gallagher has served as a Music Educator and Pastoral Spiritual Minister in the Dioceses of Brooklyn NY, Pittsburgh and Scranton Pa, Nelson, British Columbia Canada, and in the Archdiocese of Santa Fe, New Mexico. She is a member of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Scranton, PA.
- Author(s)Paula Gallagher Ihm
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.