All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective evaluation can provide valuable insights into the way a programme, a course or an organisation is being run, and direction for improvement. This widely-used introduction to evaluation is intended for n-specialists in the human services who need to do evaluation as part of a busy workload. Everyday Evaluation on the Run offers a practical overview of the main approaches to evaluation, strategies for involving stakeholders, and the evaluation industry's toolbox of models and techniques. The author emphasises the core principles and concepts of evaluation, and the idea of building a culture of evaluation. This edition reflects current thinking on values in organisations and the need to use evaluation to guide future practice rather than just as an auditing process. With extensive examples, it is a handy reference for professionals and students in health, welfare, and community work, and in government and n-profit agencies.
- Author BiographyYoland Wadsworth is the author of Do It Yourself Social Research and Building in Research and Evaluation: Human Inquiry for Living Systems.
- Author(s)Yoland Wadsworth
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight540 g
- Width176 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.