All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the No 1 New York Times bestselling author of Illuminata comes a book about everyday peace, everyday purpose, everyday hope, everyday love and everyday grace. In these pages, author and lecturer, Marianne Williamson, acts as a guide back to the spiritual source, exploring the ways to nurture a thriving soul in a harsh world. The large and small difficulties of our days challenge us to open our hearts and minds. With an attitude of hope, a call to forgive and a celebration of miracles, Williamson helps readers to find sacred footing on ordinary ground. For matter what, there is always an opportunity to be happy. Everyone is entitled to the pleasures of everyday grace.
- Author BiographyMarianne Williamson is the No 1 New York Times-bestselling author of Illuminata, A Woman's Worth and A Return to Love. Her books have been translated into more than twenty languages. Currently, Marianne Williamson is the spiritual leader of The Church of Today, a Unity church in suburban Detroit.
- Author(s)Marianne Williamson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.