Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contributes to current theory building within applied linguistics and sociolinguistics by looking at the role of language in the lives, realities, and understandings of real children and youth in an urban setting. Collectively the studies amount to a comprehensive account of how urban children and youth construct, reactivate, negotiate, contest, and navigate between different linguistic and sociocultural rms and resources.
- Author BiographyLian Malai Madsen, Janus Spindler Moller, and Martha Sif Karrebaek, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- Series TitleTrends in Applied Linguistics [TAL]
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 3 schw.-w. Abb., 5 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJanus Spindler Moller,Lian Malai Madsen,Martha Sif Karrebaek
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.