All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionRaymond Westbrook and Bruce Wells examine Old Testament legal materials that illustrate how ancient Israelites settled their grievances. This textbook is unique in exploring these legal materials as they relate to the issues of everyday life--family, property, contracts, and crimes--and providing readers with a broad understanding of their ancient legal and social foundations.
- Author BiographyRaymond Westbrook was Professor of Near Eastern Studies at Johns Hopkins University, where he taught for twenty years. He was a world-renowned expert on biblical law in its ancient Near Eastern context, and wrote or edited several books. Bruce Wells is Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible at St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has written two books on biblical law.
- Author(s)Bruce Wells,Raymond Westbrook
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/09/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.