All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Schulz gone and Watterson retired, Patrick McDonnell is the heir apparent to the comic strip crown. Long may he reign. Everyday MUTTS marks the 11th book of the award-winning MUTTS strip. It is the follow-up to Patrick McDonnell's successful collection Who Let the Cat Out? as well as his first storybook, The Gift of Nothing, which reached the New York Times Best-Seller List for Children's Picture Books in January 2006. McDonnell's classic cartooning style t only delivers consistent laughs but often a message that reminds us to take care of our furry friends. With its expressive art and clever, often philosophical pet banter, MUTTS has built a large and loyal fan base among readers and cartoonists alike. McDonnell is a past winner of the National Cartoonists Society's Reuben Award, and MUTTS won the coveted Comic Strip of the Year Award in 1996. This unique collection includes 16 pages of full-color bonus material, including watercolors, other artwork, and items personally selected from the creator's sketchbook to accompany the black-and-white dailies and McDonnell's Sunday pages with his signature title panels. As always, the tales-and tails-of this especially close dog-kitty friendship can be counted on for charming adventures and gentle laughs, reminding us that there is more than it seems to the Everyday MUTTS we meet on the street.
- Author BiographyPatrick McDonnell is a New York Times best-selling author and the recipient of multiple awards from the National Cartoonists Society for Oustanding Cartoonist of the Year and Newspaper Strip of the Year. A dedicated animal advocate and Genesis Award recipient, McDonnell regularly lends his talents to animal-protection groups and issues, including The Humane Society of the United States, where he serves on the national board of directors. McDonnell is also on the board of directors of the Charles M. Schulz Museum. He resides in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Patrick McDonnell
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleMutts Treasury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width274 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.