Everyday Pasta: Favorite Pasta Recipes for Every Occasion by Giada de Laurentiis (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Giada De Laurentiis, pasta has always been one of the great pleasures of the table: it s healthy and delicious; it can be light and delicate or rich and hearty; it s readily available and easy to prepare--everything you want in a meal. And thing satisfies a craving for Italian food quite like it! In <i>Everyday Pasta</i>, Giada invites you to share her love of this versatile staple with more than a hundred brand-new recipes for pasta dishes, as well as for complementary sauces, salads, and sides tempting eugh to bring the whole family to the dinner table. Without forgetting about the classics we all love, Giada makes the most of the many varieties of pasta available to create recipes that combine familiar flavors in exciting new ways. Although most of these dishes are all-in-one meals in themselves, Giada also supplies recipes for her favorite appetizers, side dishes, and salads to round them out. Whether you re looking for a simple summer supper that makes the most of seasonal vegetables or seeking comfort in a pasta bowl on a cold winter s night, <i>Everyday Pasta</i> offers just the thing. Tuna, Green Bean, and Orzo Salad Crab Salad Napoleans with Fresh Pasta Roman-Style Fettuccini with Chicken Baked Pastina Casserole Tagliatelle with Short Ribs Ragou Spaghetti with Eggplant, Butternut Squash, and Shrimp Easy to prepare and endlessly versatile, pasta makes a wonderful quick supper when time is short but easily becomes an elegant meal when the occasion requires. In <i>Everyday Pasta</i>, Giada shows you how, with a few basic ingredients from the fridge and the pantry, you re never more than minutes away from a delicious pasta dinner.
- Author Biographygiada de laurentiis is the star of Food Network s Everyday Italian and Behind the Bash. She attended the Cordon Bleu in Paris, and then worked in a variety of Los Angeles restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck s Spago, before starting her own catering and private-chef company, GDL Foods. The granddaughter of movie producer Dino De Laurentiis, Giada was born in Rome and grew up in Los Angeles, where she now lives.
- Author(s)Giada de Laurentiis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.