All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn increasing number of people are turning to vegetarianism, embracing the many health benefits inherent in a plant-focused diet and discovering how delicious it can be. Everyday Vegetarian provides you with an entire year's worth of tasty and healthy recipes. Divided by season, the recipes and suggestions within each chapter are focused on using fresh seasonal produce. From artichokes and asparagus to autumnal eggplant and festive cranberries, you can make the most of nature's prime ingredients all year round.Even if you aren't a complete vegetarian, you'll find lots of recipes to inspire you to add more fruits and veggies to your daily dining routine, such as Walnut and Avocado Risotto, Carrot and Fennel Soup, and Spicy Chocolate Chestnut Cake. All 365 recipes are suitable for vice and experienced cooks alike, with clear instructions from a leading expert on vegetarian food. Richly illustrated with stunning four-color photography throughout and endorsed by the American Vegetarian Association, Everyday Vegetarian is your go-to guide for healthy eating.
- Author BiographyJANE HUGHES has been a vegetarian for 25 years. She is the editor of The Vegetarian magazine and author of The Vegetarian Travel Guide, as well as resident food writer for Resurgence magazine and tutor for the Vegetarian Society's Cordon Vert Cookery School.
- Author(s)Jane Hughes
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.