All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmplify your wishes and manifest positive change all year long with Deborah Blake's inspiring collection of simple rituals. These empowering ceremonies - for new moons, full moons, sabbats, and rites of passage - will help you find love, build courage, boost creativity, achieve balance, and deepen your faith. Witches of all levels will appreciate these easy-to-perform rituals that require only common tools and ingredients. With down-to-earth sensibility and warmth, Deborah Blake explains basic ritual elements, timing for success, and the importance of each ritual step. You'll also learn how to customize rituals, adapt them for solitary or group work, and work with a familiar.
- Author BiographyDeborah Blake is a Wiccan high priestess who leads her own eclectic group, Blue Moon Circle. She manages the Artisans' Guild, a not-for-profit artist's cooperative shop, and works as a tarot reader and energy healer. Her book Witchcraft on a Shoestring won a 2011 COVR (Coalition of Visionary Retailers) award. She regularly contributes to Pagan publications, including Llewellyn annuals, and has an ongoing column in Witches + Pagans magazine.
- Author(s)Deborah Blake
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight590 g
- Width191 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.