Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionCharlotte Joko Beck is one of the most popular Zen teachers currently teaching in the West. This beautifully written book is a Zen guide to the problems of daily living, love, relationships, work, fear and suffering. Beck describes how to be in the present and living each moment to the full.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Joko Beck was born in New Jersey and brought up a family of 4 children. In her forties she began the practice of Zen with Maezumi Roshi and Soen Roshi. Joko was eventually designated as Maezumi Roshi's third Dharma heir and now lives and teaches in the San Diego Zen Centre.
- Author(s)Charlotte Joko Beck
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/1997
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight230 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.