All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features hundreds of games and activities all with modifications, so you can be inclusive and effective, regardless of a child's skill level! This book and website package offers a wealth of information that addresses the needs of all students. That includes children who are ready for extension activities, those who are developing typically, those who have t yet mastered the essential skills but have disability and those who have disabilities. This package overflows with useful stuff: over 2,000 online pages of assessment-based activities; 313 games that provide you with a systematic way to foster and monitor student learning; 70 assessment items; 140 score sheets; and, hundreds of teacher task cards, which allow the teacher to print out what they need and carry it with them to the gym or field. Further it provides step-by-step guidance in designing and implementing the curriculum needed, as well as evaluating student progress and programme effectiveness. Once the curriculum has been designed, the teacher has a storehouse of resources to use in implementing the programme. This resource provides a comprehensive physical education approach right at your fingertips. It will save you time while offering you concrete guidance in creating or improving your PE programme. Free up time so everyone can achieve and succeed!
- Author BiographyLuke Kelly is a professor of kinesiology at the University of Virginia. He has 30 years of experience of evaluating and revising physical education curricula to meet the needs of students with disabilities. Janet Wessel is professor emeritus from Michigan State University. She has numerous publications in adapted physical education and has designed instructional systems and curricula for children with special needs. Gail Dummer is a just-retired kinesiology professor from Michigan State University. She has taught university courses, conducted outreach projects and research related to adapted physical activity. Tom Sampson is an assistant professor and chair of the education department at Olivet College in Olivet. He is a former PE and adapted PE teacher.
- Author(s)Gail Dummer,Janet Wessel,Luke Kelly,Thomas Sampson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note7 illustrations, 4 photos
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.