All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of short stories with a lighthearted Christian component. The intent of this book is to show that God is at work in our lives everyday; sometimes we realize it and sometimes we don't. The stories contain happiness, sadness, adversity and triumphs. You will experience a wide range of emotions. You will laugh out loud and weep in silence. Sometimes we become so involved in our busy lives, we forget to stop and reflect on our many blessings. Everyone Has A Story includes a section for you to add your personal story. Please use this book as a starting point to share your experiences with others or use it for your personal memoirs. The many characters and events in this book will remind you of someone you kw or you might see yourself within the pages. The stories allow you to have a glimpse into the lives of others and share in their experiences. Our lives can be very different, yet our struggles as Christians are very similar. Everyone Has A Story - What's Yours?
- Author BiographyDr. Shirley Harmon was raised in Vidalia, Georgia. She is the fourth oldest of twelve children. She has five brothers and six sisters. After the death of their father, their mother raised the children alone. Dr. Harmon credits and thanks her mother for instilling Christian values in her throughout her life. Her mother made sure the children were actively involved in church activities. Sunday Services and Sunday School Lessons were required along with involvement in religious dramatic plays and oral presentations. As a young child, Dr. Harmon did not understand the true value of living a Christian Life. As she grew up and started to experience the many challenges of life, she found herself relying on her Christian upbringing to help her make life changing decisions. Dr. Harmon is living proof of God's power and mercy. She has gone from being a field hand in Vidalia, Georgia to a respected educator, counselor and author. In this book, Everyone Has A Story, Dr. Harmon is sharing some great short stories with a message of faith. She hopes to convey the idea that no one is perfect and sometimes we stumble, but we must continue to fight a good fight. Christianity lives in the heart. You have it with you at all times. Education Background: After graduating from Vidalia High School, Dr. Harmon continued her educational career. She earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in Mathematics, a Masters Degree in Middle Grades Education and a Masters Degree in Guidance and Counseling from Fort Valley State University. She also earned a Doctorate Degree in Educational Leadership from Nova Southeastern University. Message from the author: I am blessed!!! Having the opportunity to write Everyone Has A Story is a dream come true. I hope this book will inspire, encourage and motivate others to always strive for their dreams. I would like to give special thanks to my family, friends and church family for your love and support through the years.
- Author(s)Dr Shirley Harmon
- PublisherOasis Publishing and Distribution
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Publishing and Distribution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.