All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionHershal had grown tired of his wife Priscilla's doom and gloom, End Times, vision of the future and wasn't about to do anymore stockpiling for it either. He just wanted to retire in peace. Change descended when he accidentally shot a Peeping Tom. Though he buried him on his remote Montana property, he couldn't bury the man's curse. Haunted by it, and about to be found out, he sent up a desperate prayer. That night he had a strange dream. Priscilla's interpretation of the dream was to stockpile eugh food to look after seventy people for five years because perilous times were surely coming . . .
- Author BiographyTime's married, with four children and eight grandchildren. He's had paper routes, farm chores, worked in commercial kitchens, owned commercial fishing vessels, auto part store, has been a commercial contractor, a tile contractor, both in British Colombia and California. At 59, he lives and chases wildlife, bikes and snowboards in the mountains of Montana.
- Author(s)Time O Day
- PublisherLearned & Hershal Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLearned & Hershal Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.