All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are healthier, longer lived, better fed, watered, educated and entertained than any generation in history. But we are t happier. We enjoy access to a virtual world of information at our fingertips, yet we are increasingly igrant of the real world we live in. Given the countless products and lifestyles we have to choose from, why do most of us live out virtually identical lives? Everything Now - where we can have whatever we want, whenever we want it - has infiltrated almost every area of our lives. The constant drive to invent products we don't actually need is t only an unsustainable waste of dwindling natural resources, but also demands that we are kept in a permanent state of dissatisfaction. In this book, Steve McKevitt reveals how the Everything Now culture is preventing us from addressing the biggest issues of our time and how having less really can make us happier.
- Author BiographySteve McKevitt is an expert in marketing, communications and branding. Over a 20 year career, his clients have included Nike, Coca-Cola, Deutsche Bank, Sony PlayStation, Harvey Nichols, Motorola, Universal, Virgin, BT and Atari. His critically acclaimed book City Slackers revealed how most corporate business nowadays is actually conducted on the assumption that it will be a failure. Steve is chairman of Golden, an ideas agency with clients in the UK, Europe and USA. He is married with three children and lives in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Steve McKevitt
- PublisherRoute Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGlasshoughton, Yorks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoute Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.