All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationWoody Allen pushes the frontiers of comedy by consolidating his madcap sensibility and wickedly funny irreverence with his developing penchant for visually arresting humour. Giving complete indulgence to the zany eccentricity of his medium, Allen reveals himself as a filmmaker of "wit, sophistication and comic insight" (Cue). Allen rises to the occasion with several hysterical vignettes that probe sexuality's stickiest issues! Aphrodisiacs prove effective for a court jester (Allen) who finds the key to the Queen's (Lynn Redgrave) heart - but learns that the key to her chastity belt might be more useful. Unnatural acts get wild and wooly when a good doctor (Gene Wilder) falls for a fickle sheep. Jack Barry gives fetishish 20 questions on a wacky TV show called "What's My Perversion?" Sex-research goes under the microscope when a mad scientist (John Carradine) unleashes a monstrous, marauding breast. And the absurdity comes to a frenzied climax with Tony Randall, Burt Reynolds and Allen as sperm...having second thoughts about ejaculation!
- TitleEverything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex But Were Afraid To Ask
- Product Release Date01/01/1980
- Theatrical Release Year1972
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsGene Wilder,John Carradine,Lou Jacobi,Louise Lasser,Woody Allen
- DirectorsWoody Allen
- Run Time88 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $61.19
- AU $34.31Trending at AU $48.18
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $86.50Trending at AU $91.26
- AU $28.98Trending at AU $54.77
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $13.35Trending at AU $18.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.