All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGerad Kite - founder of the rewned Kite Clinic in London - believes that the way we are living today is making us ill. For all the choices we have, for all the improvements in our material lifestyle, people are more unhappy than ever - because we have lost the ability to tap into our inner selves. In this inspiring, revelatory book, Kite shows us how to look at things from a different perspective, and to uncover the truth: that everything we need to be happy and well, we already have inside. Drawing on the principles of ancient Chinese philosophy and his extensive experience of helping people of all ages and from all walks of life, Kite offers a life-changing promise - a route to a state of being that is more authentic, expansive and liberating than anything most people can currently find either in their thoughts or the world around them. Gerad is a quite brilliant man. If the world woke up to what he kws - wow - w that would be something. It's all here in this book. --Chris Evans. Gerad has opened my eyes to a new way of thinking. ---Fearne Cotton.
- Author BiographyGerad Kite is an Acupuncture Master (AcM) with more than 25 years of clinical experience and a recognised leader in the field of infertility. In 1993 he started the first NHS acupuncture service at Kings College Hospital. At the Kite Clinic, he leads a large team of practitioners performing over 10,000 treatments a year.
- Author(s)Gerad Kite
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.