All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionNeed help with business school or academic applications in general? Want to kw the secrets to successful essay writing, job-hunting, and interviewing? Targeting applicants and students in Duke University's Master of Management Studies (MMS) program at the Fuqua School of Business, the book is applicable to prospective and current Fuqua students as well (MBAs, PhDs, and other graduate business programs Fuqua offers). A bulk of the content is self-help, actionable tips that ANYONE can utilize: working professionals, undergraduates, high school students, and others. The author has pledged to donate half of all profits back to the Fuqua School of Business through the Duke Forward Program. Duke Forward is a University-wide fundraising campaign whose goal is to build invation at Duke.
- Author BiographyNaresh Vissa is a media, marketing and publishing entrepreneur in the financial sector. His clients range from investment publishers and brokerages to terrestrial radio and podcasts. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Vissa played a lot of chess and basketball, a few instruments, and fought his way to a First Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Syracuse University's Honors Program with degrees in broadcast journalism, finance and accounting. He earned a Master's Degree from Duke University's Fuqua School of Business. Vissa has been featured on USA Today, Yahoo!, Bloomberg, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Business Week, MSN Money, Business Insider, India Today, Hindustan Times and other domestic and international media outlets.
- Author(s)Naresh Vissa
- PublisherEducation Memoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEducation Memoirs Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Foreword byHarsha V Agadi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.