All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Dr. Pert shares the answers she's found, both in the biomedical laboratory of mainstream science and in the laboratory of her own evolving life. Her amazing journey documents how mind, body and spirit cant be separated, and that we are hard-wired for bliss, which is both physical and divine. From beginning to end, this book takes readers on an entertaining romp through the many bodymind avenues and points the way toward using new paradigm therapies, detoxing our food and environment, forgiving and healing our relationships, understanding depression, staying young, and creating the reality we want to experience. Consciousness, mind, emotions, and God are all factored into the science, resulting in much how-to-advice and self development insight to empower readers toward health, well being and feeling good.
- Author BiographyDr Candace Pert is an internationally recognized pharmacologist who has published over 250 scientific articles on peptides and their receptors and the role of these neuropeptides in the immune system. Alongside her husband she has been researching a cure for AIDS for the last 15 years. Dr Pert has also lectured worldwide on these and other subjects, including her theories on emotions and mind - body communication.
- Author(s)Candace Pert
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.