Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionCobus van der Merwe with his entire family, three sons and one daughter settled in Tennessee in 1983. Most the stories in this volume are either recollections of people whom he knew or stories told him by Americans and South Africans. The topics range from the Boer War against the Brits, WW I and WW II, Detective and social tragedy. This is a second addition of the first that appeared in 2005 A.D. Many testimonies received tell of the joyful reading. A school teacher testifies began reading at bedtime and she could t put it down till early morning.
- Author(s)MR Cobus Van Der Merwe
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.