All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Nana Vancy Bashalde Salo believed that she d cursed her own family with bad weddings. Now that the curse is broken, she s bored. Her best friends, the Silver Bells, convince her to try her hand at matchmaking. And Nana has just the person in mind: Salo Construction's new office manager, Eve Allen. Eve is coming out of a bad relationship and longs for a little quiet and order. That's definitely t in the cards with Nana Vancy around. And it's even less possible when Nana tries to hook her up with TC Potter, a boy who broke her heart in kindergarten when he told her there was Santa Claus, and then broke it again in ninth grade when he stood her up for a dance. Eve's heart is still healing from her last bad relationship she doesn t need it broken by TC for a third time. Freelance writer TC Potter makes his living writing articles about Every American Man. His life was pretty much perfect until he was named one of America s most eligible bachelors last year. He's spent the last twelve months hiding out from women who'd like to de-bachelor him. Now he's finally met someone he d really like to date, but Eve isn't interested. Maybe with a Hungarian grandmother s help, and a little Christmas magic, he can convince her that they have something too special to igre.
- Author(s)Holly Jacobs
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.