All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most successful books ever published on women's health, Everywoman is the essential guide for women who want to learn more about their bodies and their health. Written in a sensible and straightforward way, it provides the medical and gynaecological facts as well as the social aspects of women's sexuality and wellbeing. This groundbreaking book has again been revised and updated to meet the needs of women of all ages.
- Author BiographyDerek Llewellyn-Jones OBE MD MAO FRCOG FRACOG is former Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Sydney. He is the author of numerous highly successful books including BREASTFEEDING: HOW TO SUCCEED, and EVERYWOMAN'S MIDDLE YEARS.
- Author(s)Derek Llewellyn-Jones
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Life
- Weight326 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine29 mm
Most relevant reviews
- docbubblespip06 Apr, 2017by
Great informative book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.