Evidence-Based Imaging: Optimizing Imaging in Patient Care by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $446.08+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $104.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence-Based Imaging presents the radiologist with a user-friendly guide to the evidence-based science and the merit behind the diagstic imaging studies performed in medicine. This book gives the reader a clinically relevant overview of epidemiology, selection of subjects for imaging, selection of imaging strategies, imaging test performance and cost, cost-effectiveness analysis, and applicability to children. Nine major areas of medical imaging are covered, with an emphasis on common diseases. These include Oncology, Neuroimaging, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Respiratory System, Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, Trauma, and Urologic. Radiologists, clinicians, residents, and others with an interest in medical imaging and a desire to keep current with the vast amount of evidence-based literature will find this text extremely useful.
- Author BiographyDr. Santiago Medina joined Miami Children's Hospital as a neuroradiologist and pediatric radiologist in 1999 . He received his medical degree from the Institute of Health Sciences, CES University in Colombia and a master's degree in public health and health care management from Harvard School of Public Health, Massachusetts. Dr. Medina's medical training includes a medical and surgical internship in Medellin General Hospital, Colombia, and a radiology residency at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology - Washington University Medical Center in Missouri, as well as a pediatric radiology fellowship and a neuroradiology fellowship at Boston Children's Hospital and affiliated Harvard Medical School Hospitals in Massachusetts. Dr. Santiago Medina is co-founder and director of MCH's Health Outcomes, Policy and Economics (HOPE) Center and co-director of the Division of Neuroradiology in the Department of Radiology. He is a member of several professional committees and gives multiple lectures on evidence-based medicine and central nervous system imaging . Dr. Santiago Medina has published numerous articles in national and international peer review journals . He is bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1263 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCraige C. Blackmore,Santiago L. Medina
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.