All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionImprove the Quality of Mental Health Care This Companion Workbook to the Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder DVD follows each section of the DVD, summarizing important content and providing section reviews as well as test questions and answers to enhance learning of the material. The Workbook can be used as an individual self-paced learning tool or in classroom or workshop settings. Designed to be used in conjunction with the DVD, this Companion Workbook includes: Summary highlights of content shown in the DVD Chapter review questions covering key chapter concepts Test questions of selected chapter concepts References to empirical support, clinical resources, and training opportunities for the empirically supported treatments (ESTs) discussed Scripts and critiques of the role-played scenarios demonstrating selected aspects of the ESTs Online links to client homework exercises consistent with the therapeutic techniques described and demonstrated Explanations of correct and incorrect answers to the test questions from each chapter Also available: Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder DVD/Workbook Study Package / 978-1-1180-2893-3 This study package includes both the Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder DVD (978-0-470-41792-8) and the Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder DVD Companion Workbook (978-0-470-56859-0). Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder DVD / 978-0-470-41792-8 (sold separately) This DVD offers clear, step-by-step guidance on the process and criteria for diagsing obsessive-compulsive disorder and using empirically supported treatments to inform the treatment planning process. Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder DVD Facilitator s Guide / 978-0-470-56851-4 The Facilitator s Guide assists professionals in leading an educational training session.
- Author BiographyArthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the best-selling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or co-author of over forty books on Treatment Planning and has conducted training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. Timothy J. Bruce, PhD, is Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois, where he also directs medical student education. He is Executive Director of the Center for Evidence-based Mental Health Practices, a state- and federally funded initiative to disseminate evidence-based psychological and pharmacological practices across Illinois.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,Robert G. Bruce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEvidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning Video Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight146 g
- Width168 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.