CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionFrom confessions and character evidence to judicial admissions and conducting a trial, Evidence Essentials will guide you through the law of evidence in Scotland - the ideal text for new students and for that all-important exam revision. Now in its third edition, you can be sure that the book is totally up-to-date. Summary sections of Essential Facts and Essential Cases will help you to identify, understand and remember the key elements.
- Author BiographyJames Chalmers is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)James P. Chalmers
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleScottish Legal Essentials
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Out-of-print date21/12/2016
- Width211 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.