All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past three decades politicians, journalists, researchers within the academy, and neo-liberalist critics of state schools have articulated that educational research is neither meaningful r worthwhile. Yet empirical evidence has revealed that research plays a key role in informing decisions made by educational leaders. This book explores the tools needed to conduct ethical educational research, and the contribution postgraduate research might make to the training and development of educational leaders and their thinking and practice within educational settings. Recent debates position the production and use of ethical educational research as important for Nation States governments; Alison Taysum investigates the thinking tools required for such research and examines what good practice looks and feels like. Supported by international case studies, the study approaches and engages with the role evidence informed leadership might play in making the social justice agendas contained within the policies of a number of nations become reality.
- Author BiographyAlison Taysum is Lecturer at the University of Leicester, UK.
- Author(s)Alison Taysum
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.