All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence: Its Meanings in Health Care and in Law examines the ways in which scientists, clinical practitioners, judges, legal scholars, and juries interpret and use evidence. The articles find that the concept and attributes of evidence depend on where one sits. They recognize the time-hored legal and medical science interpretation and operationalization of evidence while, at the same time, ackwledging that the health care system and the legal system would each benefit by sustained efforts of mutual education of practitioners in both fields.
- Author(s)Mark A. Peterson
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2001
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.