Evidence and Inquiry: Towards Reconstruction in Epistemology by Susan Haack (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn this important new work, Haack develops an original theory of empirical evidence or justification, and argues its appropriateness to the goals of inquiry. In so doing, Haack provides detailed critical case studies of Lewisa s foundationalism; Davidsona s and Bonjoura s coherentism; Poppera s a epistemology without a kwing subjecta ; Quinea s naturalism; Goldmana s reliabilism; and Rortya s, Sticha s, and the Churchlandsa recent obituaries of epistemology.
- Author BiographySusan Haack, formerly Professor of Philosophy at the University of Warwick, is now Professor of Philosophy at the University of Miami. She is author of Deviant Logic and Philosophy of Logics, and of articles on epistemology, metaphysics, and pragmatism.
- Author(s)Susan Haack
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1994
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.