All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIf designed properly, a healthcare interior environment can foster healing, efficient task-performance and productivity, effective actions, and safe behavior. Written by an expert practitioner, Rosalyn Cama, FASID, this is the key book for interior designers and architects to learn the methodology for evidence-based design for healthcare facilities. Endorsed by the American Society of Interior Designers, the guide clearly presents a four-step methodology that will achieve the desired outcome and showcases the best examples of evidence-based healthcare interiors. With worksheets that guide you through such practical tasks as completing an internal analysis of a client's facility and collecting data, this book will inspire a transformation in healthcare design practice.
- Author BiographyRosalyn Cama, FASID, is the president and principal designer of the evidence-based planning and interior design firm CAMA Incorporated in New Haven, Connecticut. CAMA Inc. was founded in 1983 and has completed many award-winning projects nationwide, including Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut; and Amer-ican Cancer Center Headquart-ers and Hope Lodge in New York City. A frequent writer and speaker on the topic of evidence-based healthcare design, Ms. Cama was the 1998 national president of The American So-ciety of Interior Designers and currently serves as chair of the board for The Center for Health Design.
- Author(s)Rosalyn Cama
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width209 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.