All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn Evidence-Based Procedural Dermatology, Dr. Alam has compiled the subspecialty's latest research findings in a reference for researchers and dermatologists. It covers the spectrum of procedural dermatology, including skin cancer surgery, laser techniques, fillers and neurotoxins, minimally invasive cosmetic surgery, and emerging procedures. Leading experts present and evaluate evidence in each subfield, providing a solid manual for the present, and a guide for research in the future. Features: * A numerical system to appraise research findings used throughout the book * Question and answer section to reinforce kwledge at the end of most chapters * Serves as a tutorial for those interested in performing clinical research. * Holds practical value for dermatologists who are treating or counseling patients.
- Author BiographyMurad Alam, MD Chief, Section of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery Professor, Departments of Dermatology, Otolaryngology, and Surgery Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University Chicago, IL USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, 182 black & white tables
- Weight1109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDr. Murad Alam,Murad Alam
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.