All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThere is growing pressure to ensure that patients receive care that is proven effective and subsequently, a tremendous need to train mental health practitioners in the latest in Evidence-Based Practice (EBP). Evidence-Based Treatment Planning for Substance Use Disorders DVD Workbook covers presenting problems stemming from addiction to various substances. The DVD (sold separately) demonstrates the techniques and treatment interventions covered in the lecture. This workbook guides staff in their implementation of the interventions with their clients subsequent to the DVD training. Ideal for training mental health professionals at any level.
- Author BiographyArthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PHD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. Timothy J. Bruce, PHD, is Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois, where he also directs medical student education and serves as associate director of the psychiatry residency training program. Highly recognized as a clinician-educator, Dr. Bruce has received nearly thirty awards for teaching over his career.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,Timothy J. Bruce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEvidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning Video Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight160 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.