Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn both civil and criminal cases, evidence must be introduced to prove a case, but as in all law, it can only be introduced if it passes certain tests. Is a statement hearsay? Are there exceptions to hearsay rules? What kinds of character evidence are acceptable, and when? Who has the final say as to what evidence can be introduced? The admissibility of evidence can win or lose a case, so don t be caught in the dark; with our newly updated and expanded Evidence guide, color coded text highlights admissible and inadmissible evidence in our handy, 3 panel format.
- Author(s)BarCharts Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight68 g
- Width173 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.