All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence of Dragons brings Pie Corbett's achingly beautiful poems together for the very first time. His poems are full of the wonder of the ordinary and introduce us to characters and topics as varied as 'The Last Unicorn', 'My Brother's Pig', 'The Dragon Whistler', 'Stars, Shadow Puppets' and 'The Cloud Appreciation Society'. 'The Dragon Whistler tucks stars into her pocket, reaches for a sunset; purses her moonlit lips and whistles ...'
- Author BiographyPie Corbett has advised the National Literacy Strategy for both the Primary and Key Stage 3 phase. He works across the country, running inset and development projects - and was co-leader of the DfES Innovations project on 'Storymaking', based at the International Learning and Research Centre. Author of over 250 books, he writes poetry, stories and materials for teachers. He has compiled many best-selling anthologies for Macmillan Children's Books including THE WORKS 2, THE WORKS 4 and ASSEMBLY POEMS. This is his first solo collection for children.
- Author(s)Pie Corbett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.