Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionSince Chris's mother died when he was sixteen years old, he has lived for only one goal: seeking revenge on his mother's ex-lover, Kevin. Determined t to repeat his mother's mistake, Chris vows never to fall into love's seductive, deceptive clutches. With Kevin's business teetering on the edge of bankruptcy, Chris senses his chance. He kidnaps Kevin's stepdaughter, Julia, and sets a ransom-if Kevin cancels a company-saving business deal, then Julia will be returned. The scheme seems perfect-until Chris's long-suppressed feelings for Julia bubble to the surface. Julia, meanwhile, proves a resilient captive with a knack for pushing Chris's buttons, even as her own feelings for her kidnapper become increasingly conflicted. As the passion between Chris and Julia heats up, other forces come into play. Chris isn't the only one who wants Julia, r is he the only one willing to abduct her to satisfy his needs. Julia's life-and perhaps Chris's only chance at love-are in danger. Will Chris fight for his happily ever after-or will he let destiny take its own path? A steamy tale of revenge, passion, and forgiveness, Evitable Destiny is author Izabela Monick's powerful debut vel. Disclaimer: This book contains graphic scenes with elements of rape and violence. Evitable Destiny is t intended for readers who are under 18 or are sensitive to those subjects.
- Author BiographyIzabela Monick delights in shocking her readers with unexpected twists while keeping her plots heated and passionate until the final page. Her debut novel, Evitable Destiny, is a complex mix of love and hate, trust, betrayal, and steamy sexual encounters.
- Author(s)Izabela Monick
- PublisherIzabela Monick
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIzabela Monick
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.