All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelying mostly on modern genetic science, this book exposes how various forms of creationism - including intelligent design - fail to provide testable models for the appearance and evolution of life. On the contrary, science has been very successful in the description of the unguided processes that led to the creation of the universe and one of its consequences, the appearance of life forms, including humans.
- Author(s)Linda Stone,Paul F. Lurquin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note8 halftones, 18 line illus.
- Weight484 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.