All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars from various disciplines analyze the relevance of evolutionary theory for future developments, whereby the fields of anthropology, ethics, and theology are considered in particular detail. The main parts of the collection are dedicated to the following three questions: What are the basic principles of evolutionary processes? Is it morally legitimate to influence evolution by means of enhancement techlogies? What is the relationship between evolutionary theory and belief in God?
- Author BiographyStefan Lorenz Sorgner has a Dr. phil. in philosophy and is Lecturer of Medical Ethics at the Institute of History and Ethics of Medicine at the University of Erlangen-Nuernberg. Branka-Rista Jovanovic has studied philosophy at the University of Belgrade and Munich and has been working for several NGOs.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- Series TitleBeyond Humanism: Trans- and Posthumanism / Jenseits des Humanismus: Trans- Und Posthumanismus
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note23, Notenbeispiele
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBranka-Rista Jovanovic,Stefan Lorenz Sorgner
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.