All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionAl Qaeda is a significant threat to the national security of the United States and its allies. This makes it important for individuals in these countries, both military and civilian, to understand the evolution of this threat. This thesis analyzes Al Qaeda's evolution from 1989 to 2006. Despite numerous assaults by the United States and its allies, Al Qaeda has evolved to continue its jihad. However, the War on Terror is t the only factor that influenced its evolution. Al Qaeda is a product of the forces of globalization. Increasing access to global finances, international travel, and sophisticated techlogy is what has enabled Al Qaeda to evolve into its current form. The conclusion is that Al Qaeda's evolution has made it a more formidable opponent.
- Author(s)Sean P Wilson
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.