All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is a second edition of Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving Multi-Objective Problems, significantly expanded and adapted for the classroom. The various features of multi-objective evolutionary algorithms are presented here in an invative and student-friendly fashion, incorporating state-of-the-art research. The book disseminates the application of evolutionary algorithm techniques to a variety of practical problems. It contains exhaustive appendices, index and bibliography and links to a complete set of teaching tutorials, exercises and solutions.
- Author(s)Carlos A. Coello Coello,David A.van Veldhuizen,Gary B. Lamont
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2007
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGenetic and Evolutionary Computation
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.