All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of international relations is often stagnated in realism and liberalism. In this work, the contributors describe how states, ideologies and other areas of analysis evolve, conquer others, or disappear entirely.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Thompson is Professor Political Science and Director of the Center for the Study of International Relations at Indiana University. He is the author of Emergence of the Global Political Economy (Routledge, 2000) and was formerly the co-editor of International Studies Quarterly.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWilliam R. Thompson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.