Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes an award-winning evolutionary algorithm that outperformed experts and conventional heuristics in solving several industrial problems. It presents a discussion of the theoretical and practical aspects that enabled muGP (MicroGP) to automously find the optimal solution of hard problems, handling highly structured data, such as full-fledged assembly programs, with functions and interrupt handlers. For a practitioner, muGP is simply a versatile optimizer to tackle most problems with limited setup effort. The book is valuable for all who require heuristic problem-solving methodologies, such as engineers dealing with verification and test of electronic circuits; or researchers working in robotics and mobile communication. Examples are provided to guide the reader through the process, from problem definition to gathering results. For an evolutionary computation researcher, muGP may be regarded as a platform where new operators and strategies can be easily tested. MicroGP (the toolkit) is an active project hosted by Sourceforge: http://ugp3.sourceforge.net/
- Author(s)Ernesto Sanchez,Giovanni Squillero,Massimiliano Schillaci
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.