All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionBook One: Lazarus Sheffield is a man without a planet by the time he meets Lindsey en route to the Heaven's Gate Space Station. Lindsey quickly determines the nervous man sitting next to her is a high ranking government official on the run from one of history's most repressive governments, the totalitarian theocracy otherwise kwn as the North American Federation. She decides to help him and introduces Lazarus to some of Luna's finest citizens. So begins the Shadow War Trilogy. Evolution's Child - Earthman is Book One of the Shadow War Trilogy. The Republic of Luna is an ongoing saga about the trials and tribulations of humanities first extraterrestrial nation. Evolution's Child - Earthman covers the Lunarian timeline from late October to early November in the year 2092.
- Author BiographyIn 1986, I was in my final year earning a BS in aerospace engineering at the University of Wisconsin. My senior design project was sponsored by a NASA educational grant. We were to design a Mars habitat capable of sustaining 10-14 people indefinitely. From a class of thirty, I took it upon myself to build a model using a clear-plastic dome from a large terrarium, some cardboard and paint. I was privileged to be one of 5 classmates to go to Coco Beach, Florida, at the end of the semester and give NASA a presentation on our work. There were about twenty other universities participating in the program. It is one of the high points of my college days. The only thing to mar the experience was that the Challenger had blown up the January before our little conference. The Cape was almost deserted and the mood lousy. Shit happens. Then we carry on.
- Author(s)Charles Lee Lesher
- PublisherWriters Cramp Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriters Cramp Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.