CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a compelling exploration of how our understanding of evolution is key to the future of our planet. When Charles Darwin started writing his work On Origin of Species , he could hardly have envisioned how much we would discover about the origin of life over the next 150 years. Today's evidence points to an inescapable and simple conclusion - we evolved and we are still evolving. This persuasive and elegant book, argues that understanding evolution has never mattered more in human history. It explains in detail how health, food production, and human impact on the environment are dependent on our kwledge of evolution.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Fairbanks is Associate Dean of Science and Health at Utah Valley University, and a distinguished research geneticist.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Fairbanks
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Out-of-print date19/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.