All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionEwan liked school, but hated going to school. Some of the kids in his class teased him about his thick glasses, his red hair... and even his cute freckly face! So when the holidays came round, Ewan excitedly explored his home like a super hero, even venturing to the one place where, until w, he hadn't dared to go... Ewan wasn't to realise what he stumbled upon that day will change his experience of school forever. Could this one special pocket-sized discovery have the power to turn off the voices of all those who were teasing him? This book will help children to overcome situations where they may feel bullied and build their self confidence. This story is told as a metaphor to read aloud to children and enjoy together. The vibrant illustrations and use of language draws children in to be part of the adventure, gently guiding them alongside the characters to get the message on a more personal level for them, to make their own meanings and take control of their own life situation - in their own way.
- Author BiographyBorn in London, Dave is the author of 23 books related to problem solving, performance and learning. Dave Diggle is a veteran of the sporting arena with over 30 years competitive and hands on experience. After representing Great Britain as both a Junior and Senior International Gymnast, Dave channelled his passion into teaching and writing. With a background as an elite performance coach, he has turned his attention to the psychological battles both parents and children face today. With international qualifications in Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming and cognitive and behavioural science, Dave is now dedicated to the development and education of our children, teachers, coaches and parents. Through his books, Dave offers a truly refreshing perspective as he redefines the meaning of effective communication, and offers a creative approach to how we can deal with the challenges of everyday life - to live with a peaceful mind and empowered spirit. Dave now lives in Sydney as a coach, trainer and educator, and regularly talks to young audiences.
- Author(s)David Mark Diggle
- PublisherDiggle De Doo Productions
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCronulla, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintDiggle De Doo Productions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.