All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAther installment in the series of literary/philosophical apothegms, epigrams, animadversions, vitriols, and personal observations, first appearing in l972 as part of a major work Aman Aman! and continued in Ex Cathedras (IX-XV) and More Ex Cathedras (XVI - XXII), followed by Ex Cathedra XXIII and Ex Cathedra XXIV.
- Author BiographyDr. Peter Joannides received his B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Virginia, and his Ph.D. in Philosophy from Cornell University. He taught for the Overseas Division of the University of Maryland in the Far East, Middle East, Africa, and Europe for several years, before accepting a position as professor of philosophy at Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, Florida, from 1967 to 1985. His published works include his magnum opus, Aman Aman!, Ex Cathedra XXIII, Ex Cathedra XXIV, and two collections of Ex Cathedras, Ex Cathedras (IX-XV), More Ex Cathedras (XVI-XXII). He is now retired and lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Author(s)Dr Peter Joannides
- PublisherPeter Joannides
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Joannides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.