All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i> It is an easy thing to rule by fear. It s been years since the tidal wave of ex-humans washed over the world. Since then, thanks to St George and his fellow heroes, the community kwn as the Mount has been the last kwn outpost of safety, sanity, and freedom left to humanity. But even for the Mount, survival still balances on a razor s edge and after a disaster decimates the town s food supply, the heroes must make a risky gamble to keep its citizens from starving. And then the news arrives of a strange, man-made island in the middle of the Pacific. An island populated t just by survivors, but by people who seem to be farming, raising children, <i>living </i>people who, like the heroes, have somehow managed to keep the spark of civilization alive. Paying this place a visit should be a simple goodwill mission, but as the island reveals itself to be a sinister mirror-image of what the heroes have built at the Mount, the cost of their good intentions becomes dangerously high.
- Author Biography<b>PETER CLINES</b> has published several pieces of short fiction and countless articles on the film and television industries, as well as the novels <i>The Fold</i>, <i>Ex-Heroes, Ex-Patriots, Ex-Communication</i>, <i>Ex-Purgatory</i>, and <i>14</i>. He lives and writesin southern California.
- Author(s)Peter Clines
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleEx-Heroes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.