Ex-Muslim: How One Daring Prayer to Jesus Changed a Life Forever by Naeem Fazal (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionJesus revealed himself to a young, brash, Pakistani Muslim. But he didn't just reveal himself; he turned Naeem Fazal's world upside down. Moving from Kuwait to Charleston, South Carolina, had been an adventure. Surrendering his life to Jesus Christ was actual treason. And yet, Jesus brought Fazal the most powerful peace he had ever experienced: It filled the room. It grew roots in my heart and in my soul. It intoxicated me. In this riveting memoir, Fazal describes how God used extraordinary means to bring a young, underachieving, Muslim immigrant through Desert Storm, across the oceans, into college, and ultimately to pastor a Christian church in North Carolina. He demonstrates that character flaw, distance, cultural chasm is too great for Jesus to reach across. Fazal is candid about his shortcomings, practical about the challenges of cross-cultural engagement, and ultimately inspiring that God is capable of far more than we have grown to expect. He says, Jesus consistently, stubbornly refuses to limit himself to my expectations. Which makes getting to kw him an unfolding adventure of epic proportions. Whether you are a Muslim, Christian, or neither, Ex-Muslim makes a compelling case that life with Jesus Christ is a true adventure.
- Author BiographyNaeem Fazal was born and raised as a Muslim in Kuwait. He came to the United States shortly after the Gulf War of 1990. In 1992, he had a supernatural experience with Christ that changed the course of his life. He was ordained in 2001 at Seacoast Church. In 2006, with the help of Seacoast Church, the ARC, and Mosaic LA, he planted Mosaic Church in Charlotte, North Carolina. Naeem has been featured inRelevant magazine, Leadership Journal, and Charlottemagazine. Kitti Murray and her husband, Bill, are part of an urban church plant network in Downtown Atlanta's Old Fourth Ward neighborhood, where they also live. Kitti is a mother of four grown sons, three daughters-in-law, and two beautiful grandkids. When not writing, planning events for Apartment Life, or watching her grandbabies, Kitti can be found biking to her favorite coffee shop. Erwin R. McManus (BA, University of North Carolina; MDiv, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) serves as lead pastor and cultural architect of Mosaic, a diverse, multi-ethnic church based in Los Angeles, California. As founder of Awaken, an entrepreneurial community, Erwin collaborates with a team of dreamers and innovators who specialize in the field of developing and unleashing personal and organizational creativity. A national and international consultant on culture, change, leadership, and creativity, he partners with Bethel Theological Seminary as a futurist and distinguished lecturer. He is the author of the ECPA Silver Medallion Award-winning book, An Unstoppable Force, and Seizing Your Divine Moment, Uprising: A Revolution of the Soul, and The Barbarian Way.
- Author(s)Naeem Fazal
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byErwin Raphael McManus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.